Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fave Commercials

For today's post I thought of adding a touch of glamor, je ne sais quoi, and ooh la la. As you are well aware, I love all things cosmetic. My two favorite things I would say are lipstick and perfume. Perfume commercials are always entertaining. They're among the best. They are also some of the most expensive as often there are super directors making the ads, like the case of Baz Luhrmann for Chanel 5 with Nicole Kidman, and Sophia Coppola for Miss Dior Cherie.

On an earlier post I had already put the one for Dunhill with Henry Cavill, so I won't be adding it here. Sorry. There's lots of eye candy though, so no worries.

Here's a line up of some of my favorite lipstick and perfume commercials:

This commercial is so classy and above all, makes me want, want, want the lipstick...



From the color of the lipstick to the song, this is killer...



This is the one Sophia Coppola directed, you can so tell...



No need to explain why this one is awesome. You're welcome...



This has to be my very fave perfume commercial. It's magical...



This is the Baz Luhrmann film. You can so tell. It is so Moulin Rouge...



This is so modern fairytale that there is no way not to love it. Shhh....



Be still my heart...

1 comment: