Ten things I’m thankful for in no particular order are:
1) Excedrin Migraine – if it weren’t for this bad boy I would not be a happy camper
2) Hermes Hiris, Apres L’Ondee, Fumerie Turque, L’Heure Bleue – my fave perfumes right now. They make me happy.
3) Books – reading a book to me is like taking a trip to wherever, the only form of travel I can afford at the moment.
4) Sebastian Potion 9 – without it my hair would look like I never left the e80’s, and no one wants that.
5) TV- evil does come in nice packages. I am not ashamed to say that I am a fan of many TV shows. Ones I’m especially into right now are: The Mentalist, Dexter, House, Big Bang Theory, Project Runway. My list changes with the seasons.
6) My job – I have a very good job. It pays well, I work from home, and I don’t have anyone looking over my shoulder. Everyone I work for is thousands of miles away and doing their thing.
7) Makeup. I would look like a haggard ho without it.
8) My family and our health – even though I’m massively overweight, I’m not a walking incubation tube for viral infection, patient zero, or a breeding ground for bacteria. My children haven’t broken any bones and I pray they never will. They are generally healthy and we can all thank God for that as I’m sure He knows we cannot afford to be sick right now.
9) My new laptop – I love it. I’d forgotten how nice it was to have a super keyboard, and I’m thrilled with all the awesome new programs. Still trying to figure out how to use the new Excel, but I’ll get it eventually.
10) My Kitchen Aid and knives – they make my life easier and I’m very, very thankful for them.