Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Reviews of the Latest Additions


MAC's new Cremesheen Glass glosses are awesome! When I first saw them I wanted the really light one (Boy Bait, or something like that). By the time I made it to the MAC counter it was sold out. I bought my second choice, Deelight. It's a good thing I did too because it is a joy to wear. It's a very light pinky plum that is warm enough to make you look happy, but cool enough to make you look en vogue. I love it. The consistency is very different from MAC's super gloss, lipglass. It's less sticky but looks fresh for a long time. It has a sponge tip applicator, which is not my fave, but other than that I have no complaints. For cool picks and swatches of all the colors go here.

Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara is great. When I first put it on I thought it was good, but not as great as Lash Blast when it comes to under $10 mascaras. I was wrong. It's just as good and depending on the mood, better. I love the wand, very cool and easy to use without making a mess. The formula is long lasting although not waterproof. The packaging is cool and the price is spectacular! Basically, it's a winner.

I borrowed a Revlon nail polish from my friend that's a color I would never use, burgundy with shimmer. I have a strict no red nails with shimmer policy but the color intrigued me. When I put it on one nail as a test I was speachless. It is a very good match to MAC O lipstick, one of my all time favorites - ever. Burgundy with subtle gold shimmer. Needless to say that's the color I've been using since last Wednesday. I'm getting compliments too, it's crazy. The color, in case you're wondering, is Autumn Berry. A beautiful, classy color I urge you all to try. Take a look at these pics so you can get an idea of what I'm talking about.

No comments: