Monday, April 5, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust - Idol UpdateTop 9


(I know this a bit late but blogger wasn't posting well on Monday)

After last week's shows, here's what I have to say:

Aaron Kelly - Small child can sing, but there's a cheese factor there that turns me off. He's too young for the kind of songs he's singing. His performances are about as entertaining as the waiting room at the Senior Center. ¡Adios amigo!

Andrew Garcia - I have been lighting candles, tossing salt, crossing my fingers and praying for him to be awesome again the way he was during Hollywood week - and it all worked! His performance last week was excellent!

Casey James - He's not just a pretty face and rockin' bod. I love his voice and I think he's super cool. He has my vote. It's always fun to watch him perform and he hasn't let me down yet.

Crystal Bowersox - She's not as likeable as others, but she has a great voice and a very cool vibe. I was hoping she would get dolled up and stuff, but then after I saw her dressed up last week I changed my mind. It's so not her. I like her, just as she is (said in a Colin Firth British accent).

Katie Stevens - Urgh! I am so sick of her and blame her stupid ass for Lily getting kicked off way too early. She's a vote vampire and not worth the phone call. Stop with the voting already!!! She needs to go home pronto!

Lee Dewyze - So cool! He's hot, his voice is awesome - and sexy - and he has great, great style. He's gonna go far. I.Love.Him. If he keeps it up he's going to leave everyone in the dust. Crystal - sleep with one eye open.

Michael Lynche - Big Mike! I love his soulful R&B voice. He's really great and will go on to do great things. He's a sweetheart and has the likeability factor of a cuddly teddy bear.

Siobhan Magnus - She tanked. In a big way. I too, like Simon, am getting bored of her screeching and yelling in every single song. She has an amazing voice and a super range. Now she just needs to be cool about it.

Tim Urban - Why? Such a friggin' bore! Go home! Now!

Didi Benami needed to leave, but Katie and Tim Urban should have left before her. Whatever. I shed no tears for her.







1 comment:

Hagatha said...

WHAT!!! I loved Didi Benami...annnnnd I would totally buy her album.

Andrew Garcia needs to go and people need to stop feeling sorry for him. I'll admit "Straight Up" was pretty fantastic but he has since tanked.

You're right about Tim Urban (I just want to slap that smirk off his face).

Big Mike is by far my favorite and I cannot believe he was on the bottom this past week. WTF it has got to be a scam...