Friday, March 19, 2010

Stuff - it's more interesting than the title leads you to believe, trust me

Lately I've been...

Drinking a lot of Earl Grey tea

Wearing my new purple black eyeliner from MAC, Prunella - only the most gorgeous color in creation! I'm really proud of the fact that I put on a full face of makeup the other night in the car, in the dark! - and I didn't look ridiculous - you can ask anyone if you don't believe me

Wearing Noite Quente purple nail polish

Using Shiseido's Dual Balancing Foundation with SPF and loving it! I use it with my Louise Young foundation brush - awesome!

Reading a Nora Roberts book that turned out to be not as fantastic as it was supposed to be, but fun nonetheless, although there are some seriously gay moments

Using Sebastian Potion 9 again, no idea why I stopped, don't ever let me do that again. It's simply the best. Right now, as I write this, my hair is perfectly curled, not weighed down, bouncy, and with zero frizz - what more can a girl ask for? I'm using it with my Nia shampoo and conditioner - love, deep love

Been loving green mango salad, as I'm sure you already know. I'm going to make green papaya salad this weekend and see if it's as good - I have to say green mango is very hard to beat

Started using a new serum from L'Oreal called Skin Genesis. I've been using it for a week now and haven't noticed a major difference, although to be fair, my skin is pretty good and wrinkle free. I'll update you when I complete the one month mark. I'm using it in combination with my Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference cream, which is awesome and makes my skin baby bottom smooth.

I've been watching Flash Forward, Dexter and I'm still loving Cougar Town. I'm mourning the fact that Sons of Anarchy is between seasons, I'm on the 3rd season of Stargate Atlantis. Still fun, and for the life of me can't figure out why it was cancelled

Been watching some great movies. I love, love, love 500 Days of Summer - took me completely by surprise. It was witty, funny, and super sweet without any cheese factor. I really liked Valentine's Day. The Hangover is very, very good. I could not stop laughing. Gold, pure gold.

I leave you with one of my favorite moments from Ace Ventura - my favorite pet detective - and wish you a super weekend:

No comments: