Thursday, March 4, 2010

¿Por que?


I can't wait to see what the stars will be wearing at the Oscars. My Oscar party starts with E! red carpet, and then we all have ballots and bet on who's going to win. I'm betting on Avatar for everything, and last night I watched a special on the movies and actors nominated, so I think I'll be able to make educated guesses.

I'll be looking for the red carpet trends. I know my Golden Globes post was rubbish, so I'll try to do a good Oscar one, hopefully.

Meanwhile...did you see Kelly Osbourne's new purple hair. It's that purple old ladies used to dye their hair, it's more of a hue than a full on color. Very odd. No me gusta - that's spanish for "Why Kelly, why?". This week I painted my nails a coral color that looks exactly like what those old ladies would wear on their nails. Hmm. Between my old lady coral nails and Kelly's crazy hair, we make a perfect geriatric.

No comments: