Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What Are You Up These Days?


Book
Just finished reading Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. It was intelligent and fun. It all takes place in a certain time frame which makes it really exiting, kind of like 24.

Song
I am so into Eva Cassidy right now.

Frequently Worn Outfit
Beautiful summer dresses and bulky necklaces -- not. I'm wearing what I always wear, shorts and T-shirt.

Perfume
Not sticking to just one. Recently I've worn David Yurman, Simply, Cristalle, Iris and Mitsouko.

Makeup
I'm loving my new blush, Fleur Power by MAC. I posted about it yesterday, so just scroll down to see how much I love it.

Food
I'm not excited about anything right now. I saw this show the other day with all this bbq and ribs and stuff and it looked awesome, so I don't know, maybe I just need a good steak or something.

Drink
Gin and Tonic. The way James makes it with a bit of cointreau. It was to die for. He used Bombay Sapphire gin - so good! Daniel also make his Irish cream liquor and it was really good with crushed ice.

Guilty Pleasure
There are like 50 truffles left over from Easter in my fridge right now, and I must have eaten 3 in total (counting whatever Easter binge we had) and I'm done. I made so many of them, plus brownies and mousse for Easter that I can't look at any more chocolate. I think just by making them, I "psychologically" ate them and now I feel like I ate all the chocolate in the world, even though I didn't. Anyway, all that to say, that at the moment, no guilty pleasure, just weird unfounded guilt.

Bane of My Existence

Bills.

Anticipation
Cold weather and Arizona's show on Saturday. It'll be so fun!

Movie/TV
I haven't seen any good movies lately. I liked Watchmen, but not enough to go on and on about it here. I'm loving the new series Fringe and of course Idol. Adam is still my American Idol (and my secret crush) and I look forward to what he's going to entertain us with every week.

1 comment:

angie said...

Ooo, yes, James' gin and tonic was awwwesome!! So are all the left over chocolate truffles... niiiiiiiiice :)