Friday, April 17, 2009

Have a Great Weekend -- I Know I Will

This weekend is going to be a busy one for me. I don't know about any of you, but I haven't gone out and done a bunch of awesome stuff in a 'coons age - so it should be really fun. Here's what my schedule will look like:

Saturday morning - Get up, have breakfast, make lunch (something that can be easily warmed up), fix hair so it looks like I fell out of a magazine or movie set, do my makeup and put on some decent clothes.

Saturday noon - Go to Jardim Botanico where I'll meet up with a friend and head to the center of town. There we will go to an art exhibit, have lunch, then go to another exhibit but this one is special because a friend of ours is showing her stuff, so it's a pretty big deal.

Saturday evening - must get home as fast as possible so I can shower, change and redo my makeup and hair because we're going out with a large group of friends to a show at Hard Rock Cafe. Our friends are musicians and we haven't seen them in forever so it should be super cool.

Sunday - don't have to make breakfast because Fukui-san will, then I'll go shopping for the week, put everything away and then make our Sunday meal. Clean up and then head out to see Idol at our friend's. He has TIVO, we don't.

Sounds fun but busy, right? Have a great weekend y'all! I'm going to leave you with a compilation of hilarious moments from one of my all time fave comedies What About Bob? I know you'll love it.

No comments: