Friday, October 30, 2009

What's in my bag?


I'll tell you what's in mine:

1. Juicy Tubes Paris Moulin Rouge - the pink one
2. Clinique lip palette - lip and eye palette shown, but I just have 2 rows of lippies
3. Carmex lip balm cherry flavor
4. L'Occitane shea butter hand cream
5. MAC slimshine in Bare
6. Tweezerman petit tweezer with case - my case is pink
7. Shiseido sun protection powder foundation
8. Disposable mascara wand for my eyebrows
9. YSL blusher - mine is orangy pink number 22
10. Gold retractable brush from La Roche Posay (I guess it was a promotional thing - very nice)
11. Cargo lipgloss blister pack
12. MAC lipstick in Brave - it's matte and goes perfect with my Lancome Laque Fever Gloss
13. David Yurman perfume mini
14. Lancome Laque Fever Gloss - a very light pink with fairy sparkles

This is what I carry around with me on a regular basis. However, if I'm wearing a specific lipstick I make sure it's in there as well as a gloss if that's the case. I always have some form of painkiller such as Advil or Excedrin. If I'm going to be out for a long time and I don't feel my perfume is going to last that long I put in in my bag as well, but only if it's a small bottle, otherwise I look for a sample that's similar and carry it around instead. I just realized I don't have any face lotion in my bag. That's not right. I'll have to remedy that.

No comments: