Friday, October 16, 2009

Blogworthy Beauty Links

Yes, it's beautiful!

Here are some interesting beauty links for all you ladies out there:

Ever wonder what pros use and what tips can be easily applied to your everyday life? Beautyblitz.com has a great slideshow with beautiful images and helpful pointers.

Contouring and highlighting are so important. The lightest hand, the most subtle application make a world of difference. BeautyBanter has a detailed post you will enjoy and learn from.

Do you have beauty products you cannot live without. MakeupBag shares some of hers here and here.

The PioneerWoman caved on a set of MAC makeup brushes. So did I! It wasn't this same set (see image above of my set), but is was a holiday set nontheless. I bought one for myself. I finally got my hands on the skunk brush which I've been druling over for ages. The whole set with 5 brushes cost the same as one brush sold separately, plus I got the most adorable necessaire to go with it. I had been waiting for it all year and I was rewarded for my patience.

The NonBlonde reviewed a perfume that is very near and dear to my heart, Le Jardin by Max Factor. She doesn't give it a whole lot of love, but her review is interesting.

These links should keep you busy for a while. BTW, yesterday was my 200th post! How cool is that?

No comments: